Hon. Antonio H. CerillesProvincial Governor
- A Lawyer by profession.
- An Economist by choice...
- Having obtained his Masters Degree in Business Administration -- Major in Economics, Washington International University, Washington DC.
- A Planner by vocation...
- Having obtained his Masters Degree in Urban Planning and Regional Planning from the University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City.
- An Environmentalist...
- Having completed a course on Climate Change from the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Two-termer - Regional Assemblyman (Region IX), 1979 - 1987
- Five-termer Congressman of District II, Province of Zamboanga del Sur, Elected in 1987, 1992, 1995, 2004 and 2007
- Former Secretary of DENR, 1998 - 2001
- Now - Governor of the Province of Zamboanga del Sur and the Founder of JH Cerilles State College and a Champion of Education